Berlin (Final Version) Berlin (Final Version)

Good Quality

I loved the harmonies of the pads... very soothing on a stressful day :)
Percussion is rhythmic yet simple, nothing too complex. Maybe create a more complex and dynamic percussion section on you next submission?

Overall: Everything sounded harmonic and great. Loved the Pads and Piano. Percussion was simple, but dance-able. 5/5 & 9/10

SASKID responds:

Thanks for the review, i'll look at making more complex percussion in future :)

Akumu - Dj-ReVeRsE Akumu - Dj-ReVeRsE

Constant rising action.

Intro was good. Good enough to catch my interest. After 2:04 mins in, its starting to get repetitive. May I suggest you put in a breakdown at 2:30-2:45 mins? Maybe a quiet classical piano piece, or maybe a soft trance pluck to break the monotony. Something to break the repetitive rhythm. Effects and technique used were average-above average. Look up on some tutorials for breakdowns and transitions, it will help :)

I'll be checking up on your progress! I'm willing to see new submissions from you.

Overall: potentially good. Overuse of rhythm and lack of variety made it a 7/10.

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

yeah, i honestly made this like a year ago... but since I have been kinda stuck lately I started to upload all my older music... I have a few songs I am working on at the moment so maybe some new uploads soon! :P
- but seriously thanks for the detailed review... I like your idea of a breakdown :)

PotencY - Trinity Force PotencY - Trinity Force

Inspirational

Simply Epic. So much effort put into one song, and I can honestly say that it's a very inspirational and sentimental piece. It's sad to see songs like these go unnoticed, and I know it can be disheartening to see your creation get "swept under the rug."

Go forth and continue on with your submissions and creations! You have made a new fan! :D

5/5 and 10/10
downloaded and Fave'd

Mea-Anima responds:

Thanks for the review P0larus.

Yeah many songs that deserve more go unnoticed on newgrounds =(.
If you really want to break trough you have to submit a song every 3 weeks atleast to keep people checking for updates.
Yet I can't make a song like this in 3 weeks (rather 3 months).
So yeah =( its a burden, but unfortunately not easily avoided.

Thanks again,
A new fan hellyeah =D

Greets,
PotencY

Daybreak. Daybreak.

Impressive :)

Very impressive for a first song. I see some potential in you, and i already like some of the techniques in there. Or4nges has already covered what I was going to say!

I suggest you look over some tutorials or forums on chord progressions, and hopefully that would help you in creating more songs that would be more impressive.

Well done, and continue on with the works... I'll be keeping an eye on you ;)

AustinHayes responds:

Thanks man! i've got another song coming very very soon, and took most of Or4nges' advice so i hope it's good! anyway, i appreciate the support!:D

XeroQ - Sunrise (Trance) XeroQ - Sunrise (Trance)

Tickling my eard drums :)

Very good indeed! I love all the techniques you used on this, and i fully enjoyed blasting this song in my room. My friends liked it too! This would be perfect for those scenic drives, parties, and whenever i need to chill. Thank you for completing this song :)

5/5 & 10/10
downloaded!

Very good XeroQ :D

XeroQ responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! =D

XeroQ - Soar (Trance Demo) XeroQ - Soar (Trance Demo)

Captures a scene of serenity

I really like the pads, although the intro is a bit long. Very chill and relaxing!

I think that you can experiment more using different instruments to fit the atmosphere and feel of the song. 5/5 9/10 from me! I will be patient to wait until you complete this relaxing composition. Have a good day :)

XeroQ - Earth Rise (Demo) XeroQ - Earth Rise (Demo)

Refreshing adn Inspiring

Intro was good and the transition to the piano melody was great! Very uplifting and calm... reminds me of a country drive in the sunset. This is high quality trance, something that Newgrounds lacks.

This inspires me to upload new material! I personally enjoyed this and its refreshing to hear more of your good trance tracks.

Keep up the great work! Continue to produce these wonderful songs... it brings fresh material and inspires many other artists out there. Very good! :)

XeroQ responds:

A little late on my part but thanks! :D

Aelias - Scattered Aelias - Scattered

Catchy & Addictive

Hey, this song is pretty awesome! It's a shame that it's not a finished product. The rhythm is VERY catchy and it gets playful throughout the song! Very addictive, can't stop dancin xD

[- Walking in the Air RmX -] [- Walking in the Air RmX -]

Nostalgic

Very well made. The intro was very original and the transitions were good. Very nostalgic! I loved it.

5/5 and 10/10

[TC] The Next Chapter [TC] The Next Chapter

Magnificient

It's hard to believe that you've completed this song in 3 days! You have my absolute respect. Very beautiful... There is nothing else I can say, just speechless.

5/5 & 10/10
downloaded and fav'd song & artist! Very good stuff!!