Narwhals Narwhals

Catchy!

Causing a commotion, cause they are so awesome. Haha, really addicting

Cat Face 18 Cat Face 18

Snow themed

It's funny how catface made an "experimental" snowcat that flew away. Reminded me of the boy in the balloon. Haha xD

Berlin (Final Version) Berlin (Final Version)

Good Quality

I loved the harmonies of the pads... very soothing on a stressful day :)
Percussion is rhythmic yet simple, nothing too complex. Maybe create a more complex and dynamic percussion section on you next submission?

Overall: Everything sounded harmonic and great. Loved the Pads and Piano. Percussion was simple, but dance-able. 5/5 & 9/10

SASKID responds:

Thanks for the review, i'll look at making more complex percussion in future :)

Akumu - Dj-ReVeRsE Akumu - Dj-ReVeRsE

Constant rising action.

Intro was good. Good enough to catch my interest. After 2:04 mins in, its starting to get repetitive. May I suggest you put in a breakdown at 2:30-2:45 mins? Maybe a quiet classical piano piece, or maybe a soft trance pluck to break the monotony. Something to break the repetitive rhythm. Effects and technique used were average-above average. Look up on some tutorials for breakdowns and transitions, it will help :)

I'll be checking up on your progress! I'm willing to see new submissions from you.

Overall: potentially good. Overuse of rhythm and lack of variety made it a 7/10.

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

yeah, i honestly made this like a year ago... but since I have been kinda stuck lately I started to upload all my older music... I have a few songs I am working on at the moment so maybe some new uploads soon! :P
- but seriously thanks for the detailed review... I like your idea of a breakdown :)

PotencY - Trinity Force PotencY - Trinity Force

Inspirational

Simply Epic. So much effort put into one song, and I can honestly say that it's a very inspirational and sentimental piece. It's sad to see songs like these go unnoticed, and I know it can be disheartening to see your creation get "swept under the rug."

Go forth and continue on with your submissions and creations! You have made a new fan! :D

5/5 and 10/10
downloaded and Fave'd

Mea-Anima responds:

Thanks for the review P0larus.

Yeah many songs that deserve more go unnoticed on newgrounds =(.
If you really want to break trough you have to submit a song every 3 weeks atleast to keep people checking for updates.
Yet I can't make a song like this in 3 weeks (rather 3 months).
So yeah =( its a burden, but unfortunately not easily avoided.

Thanks again,